This policy sets out how we, Ink Crew Ltd, trading as RED Diary Service (firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8960 7005 www.reddiaryservice.co.uk), collect, use and protect any personal data that you provide by telephone, text, email/electronic mail.
This policy is effective from 25th May 2018. It may change from time to time and we will inform you.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is bringing in new legal protection for personal information from 25th May 2018. This policy tells you what personal information we hold and why, and what your rights are.
Company name/identity: Red Diary Service (Ink Crew Ltd)
Company’s contact details: 020 8960 7005
Data Controllers Contact details: Jessica Archer
Contact details: email@example.com. 020 8960 7005
Lawful Basis for holding and using Client Information
The lawful basis for processing your data from 25thMay 2018 is legitimate interests, legal compliance and your consent.
The purpose of this processing is:
1. to take job bookings (pencils and confirmations)
2. to send you details on all job bookings (pencils and confirmations)
3. to send you useful film industry information & updates.
4. to send you occasional newsletters directly related to the business operations & events of RED Diary Service.
5. to understand your work and personal situations to provide you with a better service.
The Purpose of processing RED Client Data
We hold and use client data in order to provide you with the best possible diary service.
What information we hold:
We collect the following information from RED members (past, present and future) in order to fulfil our obligations as detailed above:
- full name and date of birth
- contact details including address, mobile, landline (work/home), email
- emergency contact (name/phone/email/addresses) \ next of kin
- any skills and languages
- driving, 1stAid
- medical conditions that could effect your work
- Names and DOB of dependents
- Work CVs
- Passports where applicable / optional
- Locations where you have worked
- Production companies where you have worked
- Any companies and people that you prefer to work with
- Any companies and people that you prefer not to work with
- Job bookings
- Holiday dates
- Company name if applicable
- Bank account name
- Photo – if provided / optional
What we do with it:
- All the above information is stored on a RED data base and used for all or any of the following purposes:
- Keeping your diaries up to date with work bookings and holidays.
- Contacting you regarding job bookings
- Providing productions companies with your cvs when requested
- Providing production companies with passport information as and when necessary for shooting abroad or other
- Keeping you up to date with RED business and events via Mail Chimp newsletters
- From time to time we will share your email and all other RED members within your grade with other RED members for the purpose of keeping in touch / self marketing.
- Bank account name and company names are used for book keeping and accounting.
- We store records of members who have left in the event they want to rejoin RED.
All data is processed by the data controllers to the obligation of professional secrecy under EU or UK law.
We will NOT share your information with anyone else (other than within RED Diary Service and as stated above or as required for legal process) without explaining why it is necessary, and getting your explicit consent.
Your data will not be transferred outside the EU without your consent.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties (unless we have your explicit consent or we are required by law to do so).
We will NOT send you emails and newsletters about any other businesses / topics other than specifically about RED and the film industry.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and personnel procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
GDPR gives you the following rights:
• The right to be informed:
To know how your information with be held and used (this notice).
• The right of access:
To see the record of your personal information, so you know what is held and can verify it.
• The right to rectification:
To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”):
For you to request us to erase any information we hold about you.
• The right to restrict processing:
To request limits on how we use your personal information.
• The right to data portability (under certain circumstances):
You can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
• The right to object:
To be able to tell us you don’t want us to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
• Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
There will be no charge to comply with a client request (unless they are manifestly unfounded or excessive in which instance there is the company’s right to refusal). All requests will be complied with within a month.
Full details of your rights can be found at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with the response you can complain to the Information
Commissioner’s Office, www.ico.org.uk.
You also have the right to:
• object to the use of your data for promotional purposes
You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
Diary service rights
• If you do not agree to us keeping records about you and your work or if you do not allow us to use your information as required for us to fulfil our services then we have the right to terminate your representation.